This 15oz/ 450ml French Press by Timemore is constructed with heat resistant borosilicate glass. Its modern look and neutral color tone can easily complement any coffee setup. Enjoy a simple brew when you feel like it!
- Perfect for brewing coffee or tea
- Fine mesh stainless steel filter (350 micron)
- Stainless steel plunger for a smooth operation
- Food grade silicone plunger seal
- 300ml (10oz) and 450ml (15oz) indicators for easy reference
- Smooth-touch matte texture sleeve insulates heat and help retain the temperature of the brew
Matte texture fingerprint resistant exterior
We recommend using 1:15 - 1:17 water to coffee ratio
For 300ml of brewed coffee, use around 18-20 grams of coffee
For 450ml of brewed coffee, use around 26-30 grams of coffee
Grind size: 25-28 clicks on a Timemore Manual Grinder
Water Temp: from 195-210˚F. French Presses are also a fun way to taste the differences when brewing with different water temperatures
Brew for 3:30 - 4 mins. Swirling once or twice in the beginning and in between to entire a more even brewing process. Plunge, and pour the coffee out in one go into another vessel or your mug. Try not to over steep!
**Indicator lines are for easy reference - however, coffee grinds do take up space. For best results, pair with a Timemore Black Mirror Weighing Panel for precision.